At TP Trailers & Truck Equipment, we provide the storage solutions that solve real problems for our clients on the job site every day. While most businesses and contractors have fairly simple storage needs, occasionally a client will request something unique. In these cases, we offer custom storage containers for sale that are suited to their individual needs. See some examples of the custom shipping containers and the options we can build for you:
Custom Container: Exterior Upgrades
- Easier access to multiple parts of the container
- Multiple doors can be installed on one unit
- Windows provide natural light for offices or can serve as a drive-thru
- We offer sliding options as well as security screens
- Makes custom shipping container access easier for people and equipment
- Our custom ramps come with fork pockets for easy transport
Custom Container: Interior Upgrades
- Necessary upgrade for climate control and lighting
- Helpful for both office and custom storage containers
- We install LED lighting overhead and throughout
- This can be used for both offices and storage units
- Sturdy full-height walls are often built into custom containers
- Often used to separate the container into office and storage
- Different stylish flooring options are available to enhance the look of your mobile office
- Makes your mobile office feel more comfortable and more professional looking
- Building a lunch room out of a container allows on-site crews to have a comfortable place to eat and get out of the elements
- Lunch room containers are upgraded with cabinets, countertops, and lighting — They can be combined with an office container or storage container for added flexibility
Most Common Custom Shipping Container Options
From our experience, many of the most common custom shipping container options are ones that make the container more accessible for a variety of heavy equipment, or that make the container more apt to store different specialty materials.
For example, we often include additional ways to access the custom storage container, including allowing forklifts to drive into it. Some of the most requested touches like this include double doors, roll-up garage doors, and ramps.
Storage containers are used to house a variety of different materials based on the various industries that make use of them. This can lead to different custom requirements that we are able to satisfy. Some of the most in-demand touches we build for custom shipping containers include pipe racks — which are needed in new home builds — and custom shelving, which helps store house merchandise before it can be stocked.
In addition, for custom units that we sell, we can paint and brand a custom cargo container with your logo or a design. This can be important for stores that have the container in a place where customers will see it.
If you have a custom upgrade needed for your conex box and you don’t see it here, we recommend calling our team. Chances are, if we haven’t done it yet, it’s just because we haven’t had a customer ask for it until now. Describe the custom work you need — and we’ll be able to tell you if it’s doable and what it’ll cost.
Custom Office Containers
At TP Trailers & Truck Equipment, we are also known for offering the mobile office containers that make the job site more comfortable and more efficient. As is the case with our storage boxes, we are able to outfit our offices with the custom touches that meet your exact needs. Some of the smaller, yet highly-requested custom office container additions include:
- LED Lighting
- Easy-Clean Fiberglass Walls
- 6-Foot Fold-Up Planning Table
- Writing/Computer Desk
- File Cabinets
- Smoke Alarm/CO2 Alarm Combo
These add-ons are generally requested to make the office more usable for crucial project planning steps or to make the mobile office feel as comfortable as your traditional one.
In addition to all of these added benefits, we also offer combination units in a variety of sizes that feature half storage space and half office space. Our mobile office solutions are versatile enough to meet almost anyone’s needs. Just like we say about the custom storage containers, if you don’t see the accessories you need, ask us and we’ll build it for you.
Ask a Question
Get Your Custom Shipping Container Quote Today
One of the ways that TP Trailers distinguishes ourselves is that we offer delivery included with all of our custom storage containers for sale, customized or otherwise. While many companies prefer to up-charge for delivery, we include it because we know that proper delivery performed by skilled drivers is essential to getting the most out of your custom cargo container.
Whether you need a custom shipping container for a construction project or to sit outside of your store, you can have the unique storage solution you need — delivered at an affordable price. Contact us today to request your FREE quote and to ask about all of your custom container options.