Enclosed Lawn Care Trailer: Advantages & Key Traits
A dependable trailer for your lawn mowers is a must-have for almost any landscaping company — big or small. While open options are a popular solution (which we proudly sell), some business owners and managers prefer the advantages of an enclosed lawn care trailer. If you’re trying to decide whether an open or enclosed trailer is your next purchase, we can help — and recommend the perfect model to buy, too.
At TP Trailers, we offer a huge range of open and enclosed trailers from top-tier brands. Our experienced experts also provide the guidance to help business owners make the right choice for their needs and budget. Keep reading to dig into the advantages of enclosed lawn trailers, learn about must-have features, and even get your price quotes.
Why Choose an Enclosed Mowing Trailer?
By opting for an enclosed mowing trailer, you equip yourself with an unexpected set of benefits that can make it the only choice. These trailers can have a positive impact on your business in ways you may not have thought about yet. These are the key advantages that make enclosed trailers the right choice for some landscapers:
- Protecting Mowers from the Elements — Just like your trailer is an investment, your mowers are, too. Keeping them out of the elements during transportation may keep them looking newer and performing better. Given how much time you’ll spend in transit, this can keep mowers protected from a wide variety of hostile weather conditions.
Check out our official trailer maintenance guide.
- Offering Secure Storage — Being able to securely lock up any unused equipment on a jobsite protects it from theft and provides you the peace-of-mind that can only come from an enclosed lawn care trailer. Like we just mentioned, professional-grade lawn mowers are a sizeable investment; keep them protected by keeping them locked up safely.
- Serving as a Built-in Garage — Not only will a locked and enclosed trailer keep your mowers safe on the jobsite, it can also keep them secure and out of the elements at your location. Many landscapers choose to use an enclosed mowing trailer as a movable garage. In fact, you can consider buying an enclosed model as a solid substitute for building garage space when expanding your business.
- Works as an Advertisement — Since your crews will be driving all over your service area and around potential customers, your trailer can successfully serve as a way to introduce your business. The right branding can turn your fleet of enclosed trailers into a rolling billboard.
Learn more about painted shipping containers for advertisement.
- Provides Ample Extras — To a resourceful team, an enclosed mowing trailer can serve as something of a workshop and tool shed. We’ve seen landscaping professionals outfit enclosed trailers with a work bench, storage on the walls, an electrical package, and much-needed parts and tools. These upgrades can provide extra solutions and come along to every jobsite with you!
If you want to know about the advantages of open trailers, read our blog about open lawn mower trailers!
Traits of the Best Enclosed Trailer for Lawn Care
If you decide to invest in one or more enclosed lawn care trailers, you want to be certain that the equipment will serve you well for years to come. These are the traits that any of the best enclosed trailers for lawn care will provide:
- Extra Wide Door Openings — This is one of the most important upgrades for an enclosed trailer. The extra wide door opening can be necessary to transport the wide-based zero turn mowers that are the bread-and-butter for most professional landscapers.
- Spring Assist Door — The best enclosed trailers for lawn care professionals come standard with the touches that make your work a little easier every time you unload and load equipment. A spring assist door is a very popular inclusion for enclosed trailers.
- Variety of Sizes — Whether you need to transport one mower or more, you can find a model that matches those needs. We offer a variety of single axle and tandem axle trailers — and some of the most popular sizes are 6’X12’, 7’X14’, 7’X16’, 7’X18’, and 8.5’x20’.
- Warranty and Lifespan — Your enclosed trailer will become an essential part of how your business operates — and it represents a significant investment. It only makes sense that you’ll want to ensure that you can depend on it for years to come. All of the best enclosed trailers for lawn care provide years of problem-free performance — and are backed by strong warranties. Many of our leading models come with 5-year manufacturer warranties, while individual components may be covered by a lifetime warranty.
Get Prices on Enclosed Lawn Care Trailers
An enclosed lawn trailer can be more than how you get your equipment from point A to point B — consider it your mobile garage, a rolling billboard, and even a workshop. If one or more of these trailers is the tool to take your business to the next level, our team is standing by to work with you. Not only will we be able to get you a competitive price on the leading brands, but we can even help you find the right model for your needs and budget.
Reach out today to talk to our team and get prices!