Budget Cargo Trailers that Work Hard
Enclosed cargo trailers let you safely haul almost anything you’d need to, while also offering built-in storage for your valuables. These advantages make enclosed trailers a great investment for businesses and homeowners alike; however, you don’t need to empty your bank account to have access to a high-quality option. In today’s blog, we’re profiling budget cargo trailers that perform well without straining your finances.
At TP Trailers & Truck Equipment, we offer a wide range of open and enclosed trailers for sale from several leading brands. Discover the key traits to look for in a budget cargo trailer to ensure you get years of dependable performance. However, if you’d rather skip reading and talk to our team, we’re standing by — reach out to discuss your options and to get prices!
6 Traits of the Best Affordable Enclosed Trailers
Some cheaper trailers aren’t well built and, as a result, create more problems than they solve. However, if you know what you’re looking for, you can find affordable enclosed trailers that last for years. These are the essential things to look for to make sure you’ll get your money’s worth from a budget cargo trailer:
- One-Piece Aluminum Roof — On an enclosed trailer, the roof does the important job of keeping the rain away from your cargo. If the roof fails and starts leaking, you’re not going to be able to rely on that trailer too long. A one-piece aluminum roof stands up to leaks far better than a roof pieced together in numerous sections; this is prime when looking for a high-quality affordable enclosed trailer.
- Radial Tires — When evaluating a trailer, start from the ground up and check out the tires. Better quality radial tires are simply a good indication that superior parts were used throughout the build. Plus, radial tires will make for a smoother and more comfortable driving experience.
- LED Lights — LED lights last longer than traditional lightbulbs, so seeing them on the trailer you’re considering is a good sign of quality. After all, the manufacturer put in LED lights because they expect the trailer to last long enough for the type of lights to matter.
- Overall Workmanship Quality — The best affordable enclosed trailers look just as good up close as they do from a distance. That’s why we encourage you to carefully examine your potential trailer. Look for any defects or issues like wrong cuts made to the exterior, missing paint, damage to the trailer skin, and raw or popped seams. Just because you’re on a budget, doesn’t mean you should ever accept damage like this.
Check out our trailer maintenance tips right here!
- Thicker Gauge Aluminum Siding — The best budget cargo trailers will come with thicker aluminum siding as a standard feature. So, make sure you ask what the thickness is when you’re shopping. We recommend a 0.30-gauge aluminum exterior.
- Warranty — You may have heard it before, but it holds true here once again. One of the best indications of a product’s quality is how long the manufacturer is willing to stand behind their product. Look for trailers that have a 3-year or even a 5-year manufacturer warranty!
Learn more about how long you can expect a trailer to last.
Any new trailer that you buy from us will be guaranteed to fulfill or exceed every single one of these requirements. Whether you buy an affordable enclosed trailer or a top-of-the-line model, you can feel 100% confident that you made a smart purchase.
Brand Profile: ITI Cargo
ITI Cargo is one of the cargo trailer brands that we often recommend to homeowners and business professionals. Manufactured in Northern Pennsylvania, these trailers are built tough and come backed by a 3-year warranty. On top of that, ITI Cargo trailers are equipped with a wide range of different accessories and upgrades to make specialized jobs easier. In addition, ITI Cargo offers several standout budget cargo trailers that come with everything you need for a great price.
Get Quotes on Budget Cargo Trailers
Whether you want to talk to our team on the phone or visit our sales lot, the first step is a conversation. Tell our experienced salespeople what you need from a new trailer and how much you have to spend. We’ll be able to present several high-quality budget cargo trailers that you can rely on for years to come.