On-Site Storage Containers for Sale and Rent
On-site storage containers are crucial to the success and efficiency of a whole variety of industries. From construction and retail, to grocery stores and even hospitals, having safe, watertight storage located on the premises is essential. At TP Trailers & Truck Equipment, we offer a range of units (including 20-foot and 40-foot containers) for both sale or rent.
If you’re ready to learn about our in-stock inventory and get a quote, reach out right now! Our team is ready to match you with the on-site storage container rental or purchase you need. However, if you want to learn more about what to look for to ensure your container does the job, you need to keep reading.Get Your Quote Now!
What to Look for in On-Site Storage Solutions
The quality of the container you rent or buy plays a huge difference in how long it will last and whether you’ll get reliable performance from it the entire time you have it.
At TP Trailers, we stand behind all of our containers, ensuring they will provide you safe, leak-free storage — or we’ll replace them. However, not every company can promise that, especially if they have bottom-of-the-barrel pricing.
To be certain you get the on-site storage solution that will do the job, these are some of the key attributes to look for:
- No Excessive Rust — While a little rust on a used container isn’t a deal breaker, beware of excessive rust on the surface of your on-site storage containers. Not only can rust lead to water infiltration which can destroy your cargo, but it is a sign the unit was not well cared for.
- Easy to Use Doors — Your on-site storage solution also needs to be easy to use, so you should make sure the doors on the container you rent are easy to operate and open. Easy to open doors are also a sign that the door hardware is in good shape. Learn how to open stuck storage container doors.
- Free of Holes or Damage — Even the smallest holes (called pinholes) will lead to water leakage, and they are a sign you shouldn’t buy or rent that container. These holes often appear in the roof of the container.
- Custom Options Available — In addition to just being a solid piece of equipment, your on-site storage containers should also be able to fulfill any custom needs you may have. Some custom options include unique shelving, extra doors, windows, lighting and much more. At TP Trailers & Truck Equipment, our custom fabrication shop has the ability to customize your container for your job.
Finding the Best Temporary Storage Options
While an on-site storage container (rental or purchase) is the best temporary storage option for many industries, some clients prefer renting a storage trailer. A specific type of on-site storage, a storage trailer is the term for a large trailer that is attached to a loading dock at a manufacturing or retail facility.
While storage trailers require a facility with a loading dock to be able to use them as an on-site storage solution, they provide several advantages that some business owners and managers prefer, such as:
- Storage trailers can have larger dimensions.
- They are attached directly to the facility for maximum convenience.
- Storage trailers can be moved when fully loaded while containers cannot.
Both containers and storage trailers are great solutions for different types of businesses at different times. That’s why we make both of them available to our customers — see more about storage trailers right here.
Get an On-Site Storage Container Quote
If you’re ready to take the next step, we’re here to help. Contact us by phone or use our contact form to get a quote for your on-site storage container.
At TP Trailers & Truck Equipment, we don’t just want to sell you a container one time — we want to be the partner you go to for years, who provides all of your on-site storage container needs. When you work with us, you can count on competitive prices, knowledgeable people answering your questions, and a quality unit — every time.
Contact us today to get your quote and to schedule delivery!