All About Junk Removal Trucks
Most people just see a big pile of junk — you see a business opportunity. Think about it: most people have more stuff than they know what to do with, and when they want it gone, that’s your chance to help them out and make a profit. In fact, experts estimate that the junk hauling industry earns $10 billion every year — and there’s room to grow. All you need to get started in this field is a good work ethic and a solid junk removal truck.
TP Trailers & Truck Equipment is a resource for everything from trailers and storage containers to snow plows and custom truck bodies. In today’s blog, we’re going to explore what makes for quality junk removal trucks and junk bodies, while highlighting our process.
Keep reading to take a closer look — or simply reach out to one of our sales representatives for a quote.
What to Look for in Junk Bodies
Junk removal bodies — or junk bodies as we call them — are custom truck bodies designed for hauling stuff. This is the main piece of equipment needed to start in the junk removal field. If you’re shopping for your first body, this is an intro guide to what you should be looking for:
- Works for Your Current Truck — The best junk bodies are able to be mounted on chassis from the leading truck manufacturers including Ford, GM, Dodge, Isuzu, and many more.
- Integrated Logistical Track for Securing Junk — Keeping the junk you’re removing in place in the truck bed is important. That’s why our junk bodies often come with logistical systems that let you secure your cargo no matter the size.
- Strong, Yet Lightweight Construction — Like all of our custom truck bodies, our junk removal trucks are built to be reliable for years to come but are also lightweight enough to not exacerbate your fuel costs. See more ways truck upfitting can save your business money.
- Stronger Hinges and Latches — To make your job easier and safer, we always build our junk trucks with stronger-than-normal hinges and latches.
- Built-In Storage Options — Our toolbox truck bodies are some of the most popular options because they provide needed equipment storage built-in to the body itself. The best junk removal trucks also have an option to add that valuable storage.
- Attached Ladders & Dolly Racks — The right body will let you easily bring along anything you’ll need to complete a job. Our junk bodies have the option for including built-in dolly and ladder racks.
- Your Choice of Tarp Systems — When you’re hauling a lot of small items, having a tarp in place over the bed is important to keep them in place. Our bodies offer numerous different types of tarp systems, including automated and electric tarps.
- Slide Out Aluminum Ramps — One of the best add-ons to a junk removal truck is a ramp as it makes loading heavy junk into the bed that much easier. This is a popular option for our custom truck bodies.
If you want to get more information on any of these options or if you need help deciding what your truck needs, feel free to reach out. Our truck body team can help you find the right body at the right price.
Everything TP Trailers & Truck Equipment Offers
We don’t just build or sell one particular thing for one type of customer. We offer numerous services and pieces of heavy equipment that help working people and homeowners make their jobs and lives easier and more efficient.
If you’re just meeting TP Trailers now, take a look at everything we can do for you:
- Trailer Sales, Rentals, and Service
- Storage Container Sales and Rentals
- Snow Removal Equipment Sales and Maintenance
- Custom Truck Body Upfitting, Including Hooklift and Switch-N-Go Options
- Custom Fabrication & Commercial Truck Maintenance
Get Your Quote on a Junk Removal Truck
The junk hauling industry is booming, and there’s more room for hardworking people. If you’re ready to start your junk hauling business, we can help you with the junk removal truck that you’ll rely on every day. Whether you still have questions for our team or you’re ready to get quotes on junk bodies, the next step is to reach out to our experts. Contact us now to get started!