The Best Enclosed Snowmobile Trailer on the Market
Whether you travel in-state or even further, a high-quality trailer is a crucial piece of equipment for almost any snowmobile enthusiast. However, there are a few key upgrades that set a dedicated snowmobile trailer above a general transport trailer — and that’s exactly what we’re featuring in today’s buying guide.
At TP Trailers & Truck Equipment, we’re a nationally-leading trailer company that offers models from some of the most trusted manufacturers in the country. For anyone looking for the best enclosed snowmobile trailer, we proudly recommend the Haulmark ALX Trailer. Keep reading to discover unique advantages of this piece of equipment — or reach out to get a price from our sales team!
Why to Choose the Haulmark ALX Trailer
Over decades in the trailer industry, we’ve seen and researched countless different options for the best enclosed snowmobile trailers. We recommend the Haulmark ALX Trailer since it provides reliable performance — as well as these key upgrades and advantages:
- Handles between Three and Four Machines — The Haulmark ALX Trailer comes in 20’ and 28’ lengths, which allows it to carry between three and four different snowmobiles; the exact number depends on the size of your machines.
- Full Aluminum Body — Since snowmobiles and snowmobile trailers will be used in the worst conditions like salt and snow, the aluminum body is crucial to preventing rust. Our recommended trailer comes with a full aluminum body, including the wheels and floor.
See our essential trailer maintenance tips.
- Ramp on Front and Back — For added convenience, this trailer features a ramp on both the front and back for the easiest loading and unloading. This trailer makes it easy: all you need to do is simply drive the snowmobile onto the trailer — and drive out the front when you reach your destination.
- Comes with a Mid-Deck Platform — The Haulmark ALX Trailer is built with a mid-deck platform, which is another advantage. This style of trailer provides extra width but keeps the profile low.
- Fuel Door Included — This is another convenience-focused upgrade that you’ll appreciate. By having a separate fuel door, you can fuel up your machines when they are stored in the trailer without needing to unload.
- Built with Torflex Axles — Torflex axles are a well-regarded rubber ride suspension. By including them on this trailer, it ensures a smooth ride.
- Includes a Kickplate to Help Protect the Wall — There’s no question that your trailer is meant to do a tough job; however, you’ll also want to keep it in great condition, too. That’s why our pick for the best enclosed snowmobile trailer comes with a 12-inch kickplate to protect the interior walls.
Have questions about trailer insurance? We have answers!
- Easy-To-Use Tie Downs — In order to keep your cargo secure during those long trips, the Haulmark ALX Trailer features simple and convenient tie-downs.
- Comes with a Six-Year Warranty — Another way you can tell this is the best snowmobile trailer? Haulmark stands behind it with a six-year warranty!
Trust Us for Everything Trailers
Trailers are in our name because they are one of our areas of expertise. While we offer a wide range of trailers for sale, we also provide the resources and expertise you need to make owning your trailer easier. During the sales process, our knowledgeable team will work with you to find the right trailer for all of your needs and your budget.
In addition, we also have an on-site repair shop which can get your trailer back in great shape. Finally, we serve as an inspection station for your trailer as well!
Get Prices on the Best Enclosed Snowmobile Trailer
Ready to trust your prized snowmobiles to the best enclosed snowmobile trailer on the road? We’d love to tell you even more about the advantages and get you a price to make it yours. Of course, our team of trailer experts is also here to help with anything else you need.
Reach out today to start the conversation and to get prices.