Lightweight Trailers: Top Models & Benefits
Looking for a way to improve your vehicle’s fuel efficiency when hauling AND achieve a better payload ratio? Introducing durable, high-quality lightweight trailers!
When it comes to trailers, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Be it a single axle open utility trailer or an enclosed motorcycle trailer, a lightweight trailer can be an excellent way to solve your cargo transportation challenges. But how do you choose the best lightweight car trailer for your specific needs and challenges?
At TP Trailers, we’re all about matching clients with trailers that best suit their needs. Read on to learn about the many benefits of lightweight trailers, and feel free to contact us and let our expert team set you up with the perfect lightweight trailer for you!
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Lightweight Car Trailer in 2023?
There are a few different factors to consider when choosing your ideal lightweight trailer. As is the case when buying a car or truck, make and model are major factors to consider. Rookie lightweight car trailer buyers should also take the location and reputation of the manufacturer into account.
Although lightweight car trailers may seem similar, they’re each designed for slightly different tasks. Here are a few things buyers should keep in mind before purchasing a lightweight car trailer:
- What is the reputation of the trailer’s manufacturer?
- Where was the trailer built? Was it built in the United States? Was it built locally in Pennsylvania?
- Are there reviews from other customers? Would previous owners of this model or brand recommend it?
Informed customers are much more likely to make trailer purchases that accurately fit their needs. Be sure to check out TP Trailers’ large selection of lightweight car trailers and contact us for help deciding on the trailer that works best for you.
Best Light Duty Trailer Models
TP Trailers carries Belmont and Premier trailers, and customers searching for the best light duty trailers to meet their needs will want to get to know the features of both brands. Either of the two will get the job done, but, if you want to get the most out of your purchase, knowledge is key!
- Belmont: Belmont is the more expensive of the two brands, but the quality cannot be beaten! They have a five-star warranty on material and workmanship, and, when it comes to high-grade light duty trailers, Belmont is a great choice!
- Premier: Premier is the more cost-effective of the two brands, but that doesn’t mean their trailers are less useful in any way. An ideal trailer for budget-conscious buyers who don’t want to sacrifice quality, Premier offers one of the best dollar-for-dollar deals in the industry.
At TP Trailers, we know the ins and outs of both Belmont and Premier, and we’re more than happy to explain which would be best suited for you. Contact us today to learn more about the models we carry and how they can help you haul your cargo.
The Key Benefits of Light Duty Trailers
Light duty trailers come with plenty of benefits, but what exactly makes them ideal for hauling, and how can you get the most out of your light duty trailer purchase? Here are a few of the reasons why this kind of trailer may make sense for you:
- Better Fuel Efficiency: Fuel efficiency is the biggest benefit of lightweight trailers. When hauling a lightweight trailer, fuel economy is hugely important, and lighter trailers will be able to go further on a single tank.
- Improved Payload Ratio: Most single axle trailers can haul up to 3,000 pounds including the weight of the trailer itself. This means that, the lighter the trailer, the heavier the load can be.
- Durable Steel Frame: Steel and aluminum are the two most common materials used in trailer manufacturing. However, the steel lightweight trailers we carry cost less than their aluminum counterparts and are much less expensive to repair.
There are numerous benefits to lightweight trailers—especially if you’re looking to save money! Get in touch with us to learn more about how our light duty trailers can save you more in the long run.
What Is the Best Lightweight Trailer For You?
As versatile as they are practical, lightweight trailers can turn your logistical nightmares into a total breeze. Stocked with everything from special light duty trailers perfect for hauling your ATVs or motorcycles to open utility trailers ready to transport almost anything, TP Trailers is your one-stop shop for all of your hauling needs. Be sure to get in contact with us today to hear more about our incredible selection of lightweight trailers and learn more about what TP Trailers can do for you!